**PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER**
♦♦The list price is only the DEPOSIT price, not the final price♦♦
Do you want to own the same Swarovski crystal shoes often worn by Beyonce' without the $7000+ price tag? Do you want your shoes to be as beautiful as you are on your wedding day? Well, you can have both with our custom shoe strassing service. You supply the shoes, we'll do the rest.
How it works:
1. Add this listing to your cart and choose your options ~ the pictured shoes were made with CRYSTAL AB crystals. Please contact us if you'd like to see a close-up of a particular color or if you'd like to see the crystal effects chart, which is not pictured.
2. Check-out and pay the non-refundable $500 deposit.
3. When we receive your order, we will contact you with the final price based on your shoe style, size and color choice. (Final payment will be due 14 days from your order date)
3. Send us your shoes ~ see below for acceptable materials ~ (we are not responsible for your shoes until they have been received by us. Therefore, we strongly urge you to purchase insurance and use a shipping method that will have a tracking number)
4. We will not order the crystals until we have either received your shoes or been provided with a tracking number to confirm that they're on their way to us.
5. Each crystal is applied lovingly by hand one tiny piece at a time. We will outline the border of the shoe with very tiny crystals. The majority of the shoe will be covered in slightly larger crystals with large crystals placed haphazardly throughout. These large crystals add beautiful depth and texture. **If you'd like a different pattern and/or size of crystals, please contact us and we will work with you. The right shoe will have one amethyst crystal on the back heel to indicate that your shoes are genuine KyKy's Bridal Strassed Shoes.
6. Upon completion, we will ship your shoes back to you via USPS Priority Mail for our US customers and USPS First Class International for our International customers. Insurance will be included and you will be required to sign for your package upon arrival.
~ The final price for an average sized pair of women's shoes is usually between $1500-$2000. Larger shoes will be $200-$400 more. Certain crystal effects are also more expensive.
~ We use only genuine 100% Swarovski hotfix and flatback crystals. Swarovski Austrian Crystals are considered the highest quality man-made crystals in the world. Further, they are the only genuine Strass Crystals on the market. Because we only use these superior crystals, our strassing products have the best bling and sparkle compared to other, less expensive products and crystals on the market.
**Be cautious of sellers and websites that claim to use genuine Swarovski crystals, but are charging significantly less. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
~ Certain materials cannot be strassed, such as snakeskin, horse hair and calf hair.
~ Strassing is expensive and not for everyone. While the ultimate choice is yours as to what shoes you want strassed, we recommend that you only strass fine quality shoes. Since you'll be investing a lot of money in them, you want to be sure they're going to hold up for a long time.
~ Strassing is extremely time consuming and can take up to 90 hours of labor to complete one pair of shoes. In addition, processing time will greatly depend on our current workload at the time of your order and may take anywhere from 3-4 weeks once we begin. This does not include the time that the shoes are being sent to us. Therefore, please expect a total processing time of 4-6 weeks. Our shoe strassing service does not qualify for the Rush Processing Upgrade.
~ With any strassed shoe you can expect to lose some crystals over time. If you're gentle with your strassed shoes, the crystals may hold up better. If you're somewhat rough with them, the crystals will fall off faster. Because crystals falling off is inevitable, we will include a small bag of loose crystals for replacements with each completed order.
~ Pricing is directly related to the size of the shoe and the color choice of the crystals. The crystal prices vary quite a bit depending on the color effect you choose. For example, the AB effect shown in the pictured shoes cost almost twice as much as standard clear crystals with no effect. We have a specific formula we use to determine how many crystals will be needed for your shoes. Some sizes and styles can take up to 12,000 crystals! And most women's shoes will need at least 5000 crystals PER SHOE.
~ We can strass many other things as well, such as cell phone cases, baby shoes, sneakers, handbags, etc. Contact us if you'd like us to strass something other than women's shoes.
~ The most common brand and style of strassed shoes are the Christian Louboutin Daffodils