This pearl baby name bracelet is the same style as our best selling baptism bracelet with one exquisite exception...it's made with Top Grade Real Freshwater Pearls.
So, If you're wanting a top of the line baby keepsake that will be cherished for a lifetime, this genuine pearl baby bracelet makes a beautiful choice. It's made with the following, high quality components:
• 6-6.5mm Top Grade Freshwater Pearls in a shimmering color mix of creams, pale pinks and lavenders.
• Transparent Swarovski crystal rondelles add lovely depth
and a touch of sparkle. (These hard to find rondelles are unique not
only for their beauty, but for the fact that they will never tarnish.)
• Genuine .925 sterling silver block letters that are spaced with tiny
3mm pearls, keep the letters close together.
• Small sterling silver cross charm - for this bracelet, I use the highest quality cross that we offer. It's double sided, solid .925 sterling silver.
• Sterling silver lobster claw clasp
• Sterling silver extender chain, which makes it adjustable and allows it
to grow with baby.
• Price includes up to SEVEN sterling silver letters. (Please request a custom order if you need a name with more than SEVEN letters. Additional letters are $4.25 each.)
This gorgeous baptism bracelet can be worn from baby to bride and then passed down to future generations.
♥♥Your baptism bracelet will arrive packaged and ready for gift giving in a pretty colored, bow-tie box♥♥
**Price includes up to seven sterling silver letters. Additional letters are $4.25 each. Price does not decrease for less than seven letters**
For assistance choosing the correct length please visit our Jewelry Sizing Guide
item in our Bridal Collection is made to order especially for you.
Therefore, please allow 4-8 business days for processing before
shipment, although we often ship earlier depending on our stock levels
at the time of your order. Click here to purchase our RUSH PROCESSING UPGRADE
to the personalized nature of our products, we do not accept returns.
So please be sure to measure, if applicable, and review your order and
custom option choices carefully prior to submitting.